Suite Scarlett Contest

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Haven't gotten to read the Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson yet, with is beautiful newly released paperback edition cover?

Here's another chance to win one of THREE copies.

But first the book synopsis:

The Hopewell Hotel is small Art Deco “jewelbox” in New York City. The hotel has a grand past, but a somewhat dusty and broken present, with pigeons breaking into the rooms, chandeliers with more cobweb than glass, and constantly exploding toilets. Guests are rare, but it does have one constant set of inhabitants... the Martin family.

Scarlett Marin is the third of the four Martins. Scarlett is fifteen, blonde, and broke. Her friends are gone for the summer. And she’s got this one curl that exists just to stab her in the eye and blind her. Welcome to her life...


LOL at the last sentence.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Official Contest Details:

To enter: Simply comment =]

For additional entries (+1): In a SEPARATE comment link contest somewhere. Please provide me a link

14 comments:

deltay said...

Hey is this open to Canada as well? If so, count me in, thanks =)

lucidconspiracy at gmail dot com

deltay said...

Sidebar linked this contest @ http://lucidconspiracy.blogspot.com

BTW, when does the contest end?

Mishel said...

Haha I loved the blurb.

I'd love a chance to win this!!

mishtakes AT gmail DOT com

Liz said...

Sounds Good!
Count Me In!
Liz

liztapioka14@yahoo.com

Purdypirate said...

I'm in :) Thanks for hosting. I still haven't gotten around to reading this one...

Katie said...

Enter me!
bball11kt@sbcglobal.net

toryaslim822 said...

I would love to read this book! Thanks for hosting!

toryaslim822 said...

http://bookcrazyami.blogspot.com/

On the right hand side under Book Giveaway/Contest

Llehn said...

I'd love to play please! Thanks.

lesly7ch(at)yahoo(dot)com

Erica said...

Please enter me!

:) Erica
thebookcellar@wi.rr.com

Just Your Typical Book Blog said...

I've been wanting to read this one! Enter me please.

Amber
sammyjones57(at)hotmail(dot)com

Shawna said...

Shawna Lewis
WOW!!!This book looks really good, please enter me in the giveaway

weloveourdogs@juno.com

Shawna said...

Shawna Lewis

+tweeted about giveaway on twitter
https://twitter.com/theblindcupid

weloveourdogs@juno.com

Mary Ann DeBorde said...

Mary D
zenrei57 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Suite Scarlett is great - I'd so enjoy reading this one and thank you for the chance to do so :)
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket