Without further ado here's my list. By the way, I love list, as you can most probably tell by this post.
- How to use/make gmail and gmail chat
- How to make/use blogger
- Do schedule posting on blogger! weeee
- How to do a little (and I stress little) bit of HTML. See look here I embed my first video!
- Book Bloggers are awesome
- How awesome authors are
- That there are really nice people out there
- How to speed read
- How stressful it is having a book blogging, even though it seems that I don't update a lot
- Its very important to email replies back really quick
- Naming the publishers of YA books by simply knowing the title
- Getting feedback through comments makes me feel all warm and fuzzy
- How to use a MySpace (although I rarely use it)
- How to make/use a FaceBook (although I rarely use it)
- That I pretty much suck at going on social networking sites like MySpace and FaceBook
- I tend to make random post like these every time I'm procrastinating!
Ok, gotta get back to work. =(
Add on to the list!