Thursday, January 1, 2009

[Delayed] Waiting on Wednesday (2)

For my second Waiting on Wednesday, I pick FREAKSVILLE by Kitty Keswick!

High school is hard enough when you’re normal. There’s peer pressure, book reports, the in crowd and the enormous zit that has a life of its own. Having a family whose skeletons in the closet lean toward the paranormal is not a topper on anyone’s list. Sophomore Kasey Maxwell is busy juggling the typical teen angst. Add visions, ghosts and hairy four-legged monsters into the mix and you get FREAKSVILLE. It’s a wonder Kasey has survived.

Every woman in the Maxwell family has the gift of sight. A talent sixteen-year-old Kasey would gladly give up. All she wants is a normal life. Shopping and talking about boys with her best friend and long-time sidekick Gillie Godshall consume her days. Until Kasey has a vision about Josh Johnstone, the foreign exchange student from England. The vision leads her into new waters, a lead in a play, a haunted theater…and into the arms of the Josh. Yet both Kasey and Josh have secrets lurking in dark corners. Can Kasey’s new romance survive FREAKSVILLE?


I love YA Paranormal Romance novels, so naturally I can't wait to read this one. Sounds really really, really good. Plus I love read her blog, with author Judith Graves.

And check out this freaking awesome trailer here.



2 comments:

  1. You absolutely made my DAY!
    Thanks so much!
    I'm actually out of words...which for me isn't the norm. I'm humbled, truly.

    Best,
    Kitty Keswick

    ReplyDelete
  2. FREAKSVILLE is an awesome pick!! And the trailer's fab!

    Lily Stone

    ReplyDelete