Thursday, July 24, 2008

Introduction

Hello there,

Welcome to the grand opening (or not so much considering no one knows about it) of YA Book Realm. After months and months of contemplating, I finally decided to create one. So here I am posting my first blog, hopefully the first of many others. YA Book Realm will of course include book reviews. The book reviews will be short and precise to what the book is about. However, it will not be limited to just books but also movies, teen issues and etc. I am new to this so I would love any comments and/or suggestions.

Thank You,
M

5 comments:

  1. I like the books in your bookshelf! If you want to do a link exchange i'm in. By the way, i like your blog template.

    Kayla (Midnight Twilight)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see more!! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the blogging community! i'm looking forward to reading your review! if you ever have an questions feel free to drop me a line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I book marked you, good luck with reviews. C:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another book blogger is born! Welcome to the biblioblogger world. :-) I added you to my link list.

    ReplyDelete