My Soul to Save CONTEST

Monday, February 1, 2010

My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent

When Kaylee Cavanaugh screams, someone dies.

So when teen pop star Eden croaks on stage and Kaylee doesn’t wail, she knows something is dead wrong. She can’t cry for someone who has no soul.

The last thing Kaylee needs right now is to be skipping school, breaking her dad’s ironclad curfew and putting her too-hot-to-be-real boyfriend’s loyalty to the test. But starry-eyed teens are trading their souls for a flickering lifetime of fame and fortune in exchange for eternity in the Netherworld—a consequence they can’t possibly understand.

Kaylee can’t let that happen, even if trying to save their souls means putting her own at risk….
Soul Screamers: The last thing you hear before you die.

You can learn more about Kaylee by downloading the free Soul Screamers prequel My Soul To Lose here!

Here's a link to the official Soul Screamers Web site. Check it out!
http://soulscreamers.com/soulscreamers/index.php?q=T1039

HOW TO ENTER

+1 Comment

+ 1 Link in a SEPARATE comments


End Date: February 15

11 comments:

E.J. Stevens said...

I'd love a chance to win!

e.j.stevens.author[at]gmail[dot]com

wdebo said...

Sounds awesome! I would love a chance to read it!

wdebo said...

http://wdebocontestfinds.blogspot.com/2009/08/welcome.html

Link :)

donnas said...

Please include me.

bacchus76 at myself dot com

donnas said...

Linked on sidebar - http://donnasbloghome.blogspot.com/

bacchus76 at myself dot com

iluvhersheys_andbooks said...

I would love to be entered!!!

mshersheyskiss408@yahoo.com

ReggieWrites said...

Enter me please!

regietc@gmail.com

Llehn said...

I'd love to play please!

lesly7ch(at)yahoo(dot)com

Amanda said...

enter me!

thatgirlisme_x at yahoo to the dot to the com.

Marianna said...

I would love to win! Count me in!

patronus89013 at yahoo dot com

cc22 said...

情趣,情趣用品,巴黎,

SM道具,SM,
G點,按摩棒,
轉珠按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,
跳蛋,無線跳蛋,

飛機杯,數位按摩棒,
男用強精短軟質套,充氣娃娃,
自慰套,自慰套,
情趣娃娃,自慰器,
電動自慰器,充氣娃娃器,
角色扮演,角色扮演服,

震動環,潤滑液,
情趣禮物,情趣玩具,
威而柔,逼真按摩棒,
杜蕾斯,潤滑液,自慰器,

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket