Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Sepetmeber Sisters Contest Extended

Hey guys!

The winner for The September Sisters by Jillian Cantor contest will be posted sometime this weekend. So anyone who wants to enter still can.

I have been really busy seen I've participating in my school's drama production (I'm a techie), so I haven't had the chance to count up all the entries! Sorry about that! I promise it will be done this weekend, so keep your eyes out for the winner.


Thanks for your patience.

=)

PS. I'll be trying to post more!

ETA: CONTEST EXTENDED again! Sorry guys, I want to make sure I give everyone the right amount of entries. So sorry, hey it my first time hosting a contest. ;)


2 comments:

  1. Just entered. And you're a techie?! That AWESOME. I was in the pit orchestra in high school and I LOVED watching the techies mess around before and after performances. Great times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is totally okay that you haven't had time to post! I think it is really cool that you are a techie!!!
    -Senfaye :)

    ReplyDelete