Sunday, October 26, 2008

Update

Okay, I can NOT believe it the last week of October and I haven't update since September! And
the only reason I can give you is...school (shocker).

I haven't been able to read nearly as much as I would love to. I remember last year I would get through a good 10 books by the end of this month and be able to come home on Fridays hangout with friends or stay up 'till 4:30 in the morning reading. But this year, the work load is so much more then I expected. My Fridays, now, is just are horrible I sleep! And I'm about to reveal a secret to you guys...I make up excuses and ditch all plans with my friends so I can sleep. Isn't that just messed up?!

Anyway, I'm am still reading, obviously, (you can't keep a book lover away from reading) just not in the same speed as I used to last year.
I
But this whole not-updating-for-a-month was a big eye opener. I'm a sucky blogger. But I worked out a plan to read and review more books efficiently. Hopefully, it works.

If any of you have advice for me, I would really, really, really appreciate it! How do you guys manage doing everything even with all your school work load?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. What helps me is planning. Also right after school i start on my homework so that i can get in bed faster. Also if you plan 20 minutes of reading before you go to bed every night, then you get some books read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the advise! I'm definitely going to try and get my homework done as soon as possible, because I thinks that is what's really taking a lot of my time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for not getting back sooner. The thing that has helped me the most happened quite by accident. It was just a weekly feature I thought would be fun - Feature Fun Friday, showcasing book-related video clips I've hunted for on the internet (I think you've actually commented on a couple, right?)

    But I can't just have a string of videos, otherwise that would show how sucky a blogger I am, so I forced myself, quite by accident, to have to post multiple times a week. It's been fantastic. I love it. Maybe you can implement something similar.

    And as for reading, you just have to make time. It's hard, but so incredibly worth it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete