Wednesday, July 23, 2008

About the Blog & Me


I'm a teenage girl and I one of the biggest book lovers, you'll ever meet. I'm that annoying person, who would stop anyone who has a book in hand and ask the book's title, author, and etc.



I started this blog in August of 2008 to review Young Adult books, after having already reading and reviewing books for Book Divas, Harper Teen First Look, and Simon Pulse. My main motivation to actually start the blog and host it here on blogspot was to get other people's insight about their feelings about books. Like I mentioned before, I'm one of those annoying people who want to know your every thoughts about books. (Like would have been so much easier if I had some super freaky power when I can conjure up people's thoughts.)



I love blogging, I love books, and most of all I love hearing other people's thought about them.



However, this blog is not just an book blog. You might also find ransom post by me. Yes, I realize my site is called YA Book Realm. But the only justification I can give is, I'm a Young Adult, who for the most part can have similar if not exactly the same problems of a book character? (I don't think that makes sense? Oh well) Plus, it feels nice quite nice venting to people who can relate. =)



Post Created: 4/26/09

No comments:

Post a Comment